Specialist Financial Controlling
CRUNCH THE DATA. SMOOTH THE PATH.
PUT GREAT IDEAS INTO MOTION.
An eye for detail and meticulousness about numbers are essential to the smooth running of our business. We are looking for individuals to join our team of precise-minded people dedicated to adding value to our customers and to our business. So if you’d thrive in a team that values high work standards and learning opportunities, where every team member is recognised and valued, join us in driving the future of operations in business mobility.
What awaits you?
- Be the finance point of contact for your Market(s).
- Preparation and communication of business recommendations and reports towards management (incl. management of the regional headquarter and local offices).
- Challenge management on business activities and ensure informed decisions are being made to maximize profitability.
- Identify pro-actively areas for improvement (e.g. profitability initiatives).
- Consolidate month end actual results, analyze Cost of Retail spend versus budget/plan, derive recommended actions and communicate to management.
- Collaborate with the wider team to plan the contribution margins for BMW/MINI cars within the official Forecast and Budget process.
- Analyze quarterly tactical programs and provide analysis to management.
What you should bring along?
- University Studies (Masters degree preferred) with Finance major or a related Subject.
- Experience in the field of controlling/accounting in an international environment.
- Strong analytical mindset able to assimilate complex information in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communicator and relationship builder with the ability to deliver commercial and operational messages whilst influencing stakeholders from across the business.
- Flexible in approach, adaptable to changing situations and a good team player.
- Advanced level of Excel skills.
- Fluent in English and German.
What do we offer you?
With us, you are guaranteed to find challenging and versatile opportunities to actively shape the sustainable mobility of the future. In addition to the motivating working environment in our dynamic teams, we offer a wide range of social benefits:
- A new flexible working environment at the Campus Salzburg with a wide range of possibilities for working (e.g. mobile work, creative spaces, library or directly in the department).
- Flexible working hours without core hours.
- You have the opportunity to experience a variety of our products and test them on the road yourself.
- Our canteen offers you a selection of various discounted meals every day.
- Locally and regionally, we can offer you great discounts through partnerships with various companies (e.g. gym, metro).
- Generous parking facilities directly on the Campus Salzburg.
- Internal initiatives with various events (e.g. initiatives on Sustainability, Health- and Work Environment & Sport).
We are looking for you as soon as possible for an indefinite period and offer an attractive salary & benefit package. The minimum salary for this position is € 3.300 gross per month. The actual salary depends on the respective qualification or professional experience, i.e. we determine the actual amount in a personal interview. A significant overpayment is possible with appropriate suitability.