Strategic Supply Chain Analyst
Do you want to shape the future of Red Bull’s Supply Chain? Are you passionate about Data Analysis? Do you enjoy working with a various range of stakeholders on a global level? Then this job is for you!
In this role you’ll aim for the improvement of availability, end-to-end cost, and resilience of the Red Bull Supply Chain. You’ll play an important role in introducing and executing the network design process and application. Your analysis outputs are essential for the strategic evolution of our Operations network. Coordination with other Operations departments will be a key part of the role to validate the feasibility of recommendations and to implement changes.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
In this role you’ll play an active role in implementing network design processes & tools to enable Red Bull to optimize its end-to-end supply chain for Beverage and VISIT products. You’ll run network simulations utilizing respective tools, and supplement quantitative results with qualitative factors to derive a holistic optimization recommendation.
Establishing a strong network and foster collaboration with Operations team members will be part of your responsibility as well as to develop relationships with other areas of the business particularly the finance and data team.
SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
You’ll analyse data to identify areas for improvement and develop recommendations for optimizing Red Bull’s Supply Chain. You’ll also transform data into valuable insights that support the Operations strategy process.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Minimum two years of experience as supply chain analyst or in a similar Supply Chain role, ideally in a fast-paced environment within a global organization
- Experience with data analysis and/or network design tools
- Experience in project management is beneficial
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills with business acumen
- Experience in data mining, analysis, and reporting
- Deep working knowledge of SAP R/3 is a strong plus. Good skills on all MS products, i.e. Excel, are a must
- Fluent in English, German good skills desired
- Passion for details and problem-solving competencies
- High levels of personal energy, drive, and hands-on mentality
- Proactiveness and continuous improvement mindset
- Team Player with entrepreneurial spirit and network thinking
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 2.063 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.