SEM & SEO Manager (m/w/d)
We are passionate about providing our customers with the best possible shopping experience for winter sport equipment. We are looking for a talented and experienced SEM & SEO Manager to join the E-Commerce team and help us drive growth for our business.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and executing our global SEM & SEO strategy. You will work closely with our team to identify and target the right audiences, create and manage effective campaigns, and track and analyze our results, ensuring that we are getting the most out of our E-Commerce campaign investments.
KEY MISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Develop and implement performance marketing strategies in particular for SEM, supporting our overall campaign plan and delivering growth on all funnel stages
- Manage day-to-day SEO onsite and across multiple search engines improving our brand’s organic visibility and keyword rankings
- In close collaboration with our agency, implement the SEM strategy by conducting keyword research, identifying high-value opportunities, allocating and tracking budgets, optimizing ad content to improve conversion, and continuously optimizing to achieve our ROAS targets
- Close collaboration with the digital marketing team on brand and commercial campaigns to achieve the respective performance targets
- Establish a reporting cadence, evaluate KPIs of relevant E-Com channels, and determine necessary adjustments to optimize search marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted spend
- Manage, oversee and monitor budgets across SEM & SEO activities with a focus on accelerating revenue and traffic growth
YOUR PROFILE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in SEM and/or SEO for an agency, brand, an e-commerce business, or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is a plus
- Business-fluent English skills required, German skills advantageous
- Proficient in Google Ads Manager, Google Merchant Center, Google Search Console, Bing Ads Manager, Google Tag Manager, and experienced with one or more SEO Tools
- Entrepreneurial spirit with strong organizational, time- and self-management skills, and attention to detail
- Avid interest in wintersports & skiing
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A varied, demanding, and self-responsible activity in the sports industry
- Comprehensive development and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility
- Attractive social and employee benefits
- Canteen on site
WHY JOIN US - NEVER STOP GETTING BETTER:
- Always Authentic: We stay true to who we are and build trusting relationships with integrity
- Better Together: We take our diverse expertise to new heights and team up to grow stronger
- Committed to Impact: We play the long game, guided by respect for people and our planet
- Driven to Excellence: We play fair, aim for excellence, and celebrate our wins
Compensation for this position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the wood processing industry. Depending on your personal qualifications and vocational experience, we offer an appropriate payment in excess thereof for this highly responsible activity and opportunities for development in a globally active group of companies.
If this area of responsibility meets your expectations, we look forward to receiving your online application with the usual documents, as well as your portfolio. You can find further information about the company in the career section of our homepage at www.atomic.com.