Legal Counsel Competition & Corporate
Are you passionate about ensuring legal compliance while navigating complex business landscapes? Do you have a sharp eye for detail and a strategic approach to legal problem-solving?
If so, we invite you to be part of our dynamic team as a Legal Counsel focusing on Competition & Corporate matters. As a Legal Counsel at Red Bull, you will play a crucial role in providing timely competition and anti-trust advice to the whole Red Bull Group and it´s HQ Departments, managing legal risks effectively and fostering a culture of legal excellence within our organization.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
COMPETITION AND ANTI-TRUST ADVICE
You´ll provide expert guidance on competition and anti-trust matters by ensuring that our business practices align with legal standards and industry regulations. Furthermore you´ll ensure the efficient management of legal risks associated with the company´s business activities.
HANDLING AND NEGOTIATING CONTRACTS WITH DISTRIBUTION PARTNERS
You´ll oversee distribution-related matters and skillfully negotiate relevant agreements with distribution partners.
DRAFTING, REVIEWING HQ TEMPLATES AND GUIDELINES
You´ll play a vital role in maintaining legal compliance and best practices by drafting, reviewing and ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of HQ templates and guidelines.
You´ll deliver professional legal advice on corporate matters and you´ll handle corporate governance as well as affiliate management.
CONTRACT DRAFTING, REVIEWING AND NEGOTIATION
You´ll manage and advise on contracts across all areas and ensure that agreements are well-crafted and aligned with legal best practices.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken, with exceptional contract negotiation skills.
- Law degree from a reputable university, with an additional post-graduate degree being advantageous, admission to the bar is preferred.
- At least 3 years of professional experience, with a proven track record in handling complex international contracts and competition/anti-trust law.
- Background in Research & Development, Intellectual Property (IP), IT or a related area is advantageous.
- Experience in general civil, commercial, and contracting law.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with a proactive, practical, and solution-oriented mindset
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2.041,00 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.