International Shopper Insights Specialist
Keen to play an integral part in integrating shopper knowledge and expertise into key initiatives across the organization? Join our Global Shopper Insights Team!
In this role you’ll support and lead key research initiatives and analysis and develop actionable insights and frameworks that in turn enable the company to be a shopper- and insights-led organisation.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
As International Shopper Insights Specialist you’ll be responsible to formulate and manage research projects, manage suppliers and coordinate and execute research projects. In addition, you’ll lead and manage multiple-markets research as well as supporting the local market teams with their research agenda.
In this role you’ll focus on transforming raw data and research into selling stories that address specific business needs and communicate findings of analysis and research on key platforms. You’ll express insights to various levels in the organization through presentations and trainings.
CROSS-MARKET INSIGHTS GENERATION
Another part of the role is to structure and analyze data from various sources and extract key findings and recommendations to support the business. You’ll create an environment to share best practices and market examples.
EXTERNAL STAKEHOLDER & INTERNAL TOOLS MANAGEMENT
You'll also be responsible for establishing strong relationships with key suppliers, contract negotiation as well as developing ongoing user engagement plans for all tools and platforms are key in this role. You'll drive the selection, maintenance as well as the development of the insights sources and ensures the maximum value add of these to our work force and business.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- University Degree (business, marketing, market research, psychology, anthropology)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Previous experience, considering internships, in a insights role
- FMCG background would be a plus
- Strong project management and planning competencies
- An innovative, solution-oriented mindset with problem solving and strategic thinking skills
- Strong ability to turn data into insight and drive insight into action with attention to detail as well as process driven and structured
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal and influential skills
- Excellent communication skills, experienced presenter with the ability to conceptualize and simplify complex ideas with the ability to manage external suppliers and establish strong relationships
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 2041 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.