Finance Process Developer
Red Bull Business Support GmbH, Fuschl, Österreich
Do you want to help us push the boundaries of our finance systems?
As part of the Global Data Team, the Financial Process Development Team develops in close collaboration with the IT team BI planning- and reporting-solutions for the whole organization, manages complex cross-functional projects to support a data driven business strategy in a digital era and acts as a partner to the IT team. We are looking for an experienced Finance Process Developer with technical affinity and hands-on mentality that can coordinate cross-functional business project teams, translate business requirements into technical requirements and drive business process improvement and automation.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
DEVELOP SYSTEM BASED CONCEPTS AND PROCESSES
In this role, you'll collect, analyze and document requirements from different finance/controlling departments in the area of P&L, COGS, Balance sheet, Cash flow and quantity of goods and align requirements cross-functionally with other business teams. You'll also act as a translator between business and IT and transform the requirements with focus on high quality into technically detailed, system-based concepts, which can be used as basis for the technical implementation. As a sparring partner you'll discuss and align these concepts and processes with all stakeholders on business and IT side.
You'll define work packages and a project plan in close alignment with IT. On top of this you'll follow up on the achievement of milestones during the project phases, document them in our project management tools and make sure that deadlines are met. You'll also set the right priorities and communicate pro-actively with all involved parties, identify bottlenecks and find alternatives to remove roadblocks.Finally, you'll prepare together with the data quality team, business and IT the cut over plan for the go-live.
TESTING, DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
Another aspect of the role will be for you to guarantee the high quality of the technical implementations by setting up efficient testing concepts and processes. You'll also conduct the testing initiatives and the quality assurance as well as providing training, documentation and final handover to the data quality team. Last but not least, you'll provide 2nd level support for the newly developed solutions.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in the Business Intelligence area with project involvement, ideally gained as a Controller, IT Consultant, or Business Consultant
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Business Informatics, IT or relevant experience
- Excellent command of English, German is a plus
- Profound knowledge of system-based planning solutions and processes - ideally SAP BW, SAP BI-IP Planning, SAP Lumira, SAP Business Objects Design Studio, SAP ECC, Hyperion planning, Hyperion Financial Management, and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Solid controlling/accounting background and understanding of financial processes
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint skills as well as project management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and Workfront
- Ability to understand complex processes, identify risks, and find solutions
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and analytical skills and the capability to handle multiple projects and stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills for internal and external stakeholders
- Team player, self-motivated, goal-oriented, flexible, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2,181 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.