Executive Producer - General Sports & Events
Red Bull Media House, Elsbethen, Österreich
Are you ready to lead and innovate in the world of Sports and Events content production?
Join our General Sports and Events Network as Executive Producer in Salzburg, Austria and shape captivating moving images that leave a lasting impact on our audience. From winter to thrilling adventure playgrounds, unleash your creativity and build brand attribution.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
IN A NUTSHELL
As Executive Producer you’ll be responsible for leading and overseeing the development and production of moving images content in the field of General Sports and Events, from the creation until the final delivery of every project, and ranging from long format and content series to events coverage and short formats for social platforms. You’ll develop formats that meet audience and programming needs and drive innovative content ideas that builds brand attribution. The position will focus on projects related to winter and adventure playgrounds and events across a variety of disciplines.
You’ll drive the development of great ambition and differentiated moving images content in the Headquarter, working in collaboration with different teams and departments within the organisation and involving internal and external resources.
As Executive Producer General Sports you’ll create differentiated and authentic moving images content. You’ll develop and execute formats that meet audience and programming strategies and drive innovative content ideas.
RED BULL COUNTRY NETWORK
It is your task to identify the best content opportunities and make it appealing to a wider, global audience. You’ll work in partnership with countries to up-level their moving images content quality and competency. In addition, you’ll offer and organise trainings to update and up-level content generation and communication with and between the countries. You’ll create and share guidelines for series and formats which countries can contribute to.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 7+ years experience at a Senior Level, developing and commissioning non-live content projects. Experience in people management is considered an asset
- Proven track record developing and producing distinctive content, long-form, short form and social media formats
- Passion for sport & media in a digital environment as well as understanding of distribution and media partnerships
- Editorial expertise, with the ability to evaluate and give clear, constructive feedback on ideas, treatments, productions, etc.
- Skills in coordinating and guiding production partners from concept development phase through to production and delivery
- Excellent presentation skills, Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
- Team-player and self-starter mentality with the ability to communicate efficiently and reliably in a multilingual, multicultural environment
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is €2.208 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.