Data Excellence Specialist
Red Bull Business Support GmbH, Elsbethen, Österreich
The Data Excellence team ensures high data quality and reliability for the different Operations departments by coordinating developments in the context of data management, especially master data governance and the underlying data model.
In the position of Data Excellence Specialist, you’ll be working cross-functionally with stakeholders to ensure a holistic view on Material Master Data on how maintenance and changes of data objects, the data model and related processes are being tracked.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
In this role you'll manage and ensure transparency concerning Material Master Data related coherencies, accompanied by clear documentation (governance, processes, communication & collaboration).
You'll act as a consultant in projects and assist Operations departments on data topics by aligning with the relevant stakeholders on requirements and possible solutions.
Furthermore, you'll seek and challenge existing (system) setups and documentations, to optimize them in areas like content and structure.
You'll get the opportunity to contribute to data quality by managing the SAP application Information Steward to ensure continuous data monitoring as well as working in derived data improvement initiatives.
Identifying risks and issues regarding data model integrity and applicability and propose adaptations to governance and related guidelines will also be part of your tasks.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- University degree (FH / University) with business or IT-related focus
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Min. 3 years of experience in working with SAP systems/applications, e.g. ERP (especially component MM), Information Steward, MDG-M
- Good knowledge of master data concepts (e.g. governance, strategy) and data model definition
- Skills in process modelling and maintenance according to BPMN 2.0 as well as creating comprehensive documentations are beneficial
- Motivation to work in a team environment with the ability to communicate effectively with the team and stakeholders
- Solution-focused mindset and strong problem-solving thinking to develop innovative and sustainable solutions
- Ability to succinctly report status and present results while working in a demand-driven environment
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2,181 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.