We are looking for a Senior Controller for our Operations Controlling Team!
As operations controller, you'll support the headquarters controlling team with month-end closing, year-end closing, and planning periods. Moreover, you'll act as the contact person for system-related questions for the main business partners such as the procurement and production department. This is needed to support the growth of the department, and the group’s overall processes.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- Calculation of costs for all finished goods (including semi-finished goods).
- Forecasting costs of goods for new product requests from all countries.
- Support of the operations department in regards to different processes in SAP and to drive optimization.
- Creation of ad hoc analysis.
- Performing/coordinating various checks to ensure correct month-end closing together with the business partners.
- Performing production checks and ensuring correct inventory levels.
- Creation of management reports and performing analysis e.g., cost variances.
Being responsible for:
- Various projects to drive efficiency further within the organization.
- Strategic projects like Copacker Management, Smart Data, Availability Management, and Source-to-contract.
- Performing all planning cycles for all RBS cost centers.
- Guarantee correct data input in SAP and Oracle HFM.
- Planning of HQ costs for all products.
- Coordinate timeline together with responsible operations departments.
- Performing year-end revaluation for all materials and being responsible for the inventory valuation.
- Update all relevant training materials and documentation.
- Support Operations with the needed support/training.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Experience 3 – 5 years in controlling
- Degree in business administration with a focus on finance/controlling
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Experience in the area of cost-type and cost-unit controlling is beneficial
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
- Experience with SAP ERP (FI/CO, MM/PP, SD), SAP BI, and Oracle Hyperion is beneficial
- Accuracy, reliability, flexibility, and result orientation
- Self-motivated, self-reliant, and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2.405 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.