Operations Process & Data Development Specialist
Do you enjoy working with data and developing processes?
We are looking for an Operations process expert or Key user, with depth knowledge of SAP ERP core applications (eg. SD, MM, PP, QM) and verifiable project management experience.
As part of the Global Data Team, based in our Headquarters in Salzburg, you'll be responsible for the development of new processes and features, and will translate business and process requirements to functional concepts as a basis for technical implementation. With a focus on our co-packing and quality management processes, you'll act as link between our main business stakeholders and IT to deliver effective and future-proof data, process and system models by ensuring a holistic end-to-end integration.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT AND DOCUMENTATION
As a member of our team, you'll collect and document business requirements from our cross-functional stakeholders. By providing an objective and holistic perspective, you'll avoid isolated solutions and secure end-to-end integration of all anticipated changes. With your conceptual strength and know-how, you'll will shape our process and system landscape to increase maturity levels. Securing a structured and detailed requirement documentation as well as handing it over to IT and in succession to our operating and monitoring functions, will also be part of your responsibility.
WORKSHOPS, MEETINGS & INFO SHARING
You'll prepare and host project meetings and workshops to work efficiently on the development of new process and system solution designs. You'll support the preparation of steering and decision meetings. In addition, you'll ensure transparency and precise communication with project and portfolio stakeholders about progress, scope and targets.
In this role you'll support and manage work-streams and projects involving a wide portfolio of stakeholders, from different departments, roles and background. You'll set up realistic project timelines in alignment with our IT, considering resources and overall constraints. Also, you'll track and document project progress and milestones in our project management tool to ensure data quality and project reporting.
TESTING AND HANDOVER
You'll be responsible to test all implemented solutions to ensure high quality and functional integration of all technical developments. Effort and progress of testing will be also documented and tracked by you. Finally, after successful testing you'll introduce and hand over the new process to the data quality team.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 5+ years of professional experience in a Operations business, key user or consultant role
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, supply chain or operations management, process and/or project management or similar
- Key User knowledge of SAP ERP system and business processes and data structures
- Proven expertise in developing and implementing data, process and system improvements in the field of Operations
- Highly experienced in collecting and documenting business requirements to system integration concepts
- Verifiable experience as project team member or work-stream/project lead
- System affinity, conceptual strength and holistic view
- Strong analytical skills, solution and process oriented individual with structure and assertiveness
- Communicative and collaborative team player, able to work under pressure but also self-dependently
- Fluent in English, German beneficial but not mandatory
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 2.208,00 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.