Media Data Quality Manager
Do you want to be responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of our media and marketing data and work closely with the data quality specialists, media analyst team, and other stakeholders to identify, investigate, and coordinate resolution for data issues? Then join our Media Data Quality Team at the Red Bull Media House!
The ideal candidate should have advanced technical skills in SQL and possess adequate skills in Python or R to extract, explore, and visualize data within a complex data architecture. In addition to executing analysis to confirm data integrity, you'll work closely with the data quality team to ideate and create monitoring reports that function as visualization tools to assess the current quality state of certain metrics and identify data quality concerns. You'll communicate complex data analysis and issues to business counterparts effectively.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Analyse media data from various sources, identify discrepancies and coordinate the proper source owner to rectify them. Work closely with the media analytics team to ensure data quality standards are adhered to.
Communicate data quality issues, root causes, and remediation plans to relevant stakeholders.
Develop and maintain data quality checks and alerts to proactively identify issues and prevent data quality degradation.
Liaise with other departments to understand their data requirements and support data-related projects and initiatives by providing input on data requirements, data integration, data linage, data quality, and data governance best practices.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as computer science, mathematics, statistics or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience working with data, with a strong focus on data quality
- Advanced proficiency in SQL
- Experience with Python or R, and the ability to use it for data extraction, transformation, and visualization
- Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Looker, Google 360 Analytics, Sprinkler, and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Proficiency in data quality assessment and data governance practices
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, to articulate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders
- Analytics and problem-solving skills to identify, diagnose, and resolve data issues
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Travel 10-20%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 2.041 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.