Legal Counsel Data Privacy & Digital Marketing
Fuschl am See, Österreich
As Legal Counsel Data Privacy, you’ll advise HQ stakeholders on complex data privacy, digital marketing and media, digital technology and new technologies, IT law and e-commerce related matters.
You’ll support the global data privacy and compliance strategy of Red Bull and assist with the development and enhancement of harmonised data privacy compliance processes. You’ll support with knowledge sharing and the monitoring of privacy developments and design and deliver trainings for the business, as well as the global legal team.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE ON COMPLEX LEGAL MATTERS
In this role you will provide legal advice to relevant HQ stakeholders on complex legal matters relating to data privacy law, digital marketing and new technologies, and IT-law.
GLOBAL DATA PRIVACY COMPLIANCE FRAMEWORK
Furthermore you´ll support with the implementation of our global Data Privacy Compliance Framework.
DESIGN AND DELIVER TRAININGS
Additionally you´ll focus on updating existing and introducing new data privacy compliance documentation, trainings and concepts
DRAFT AND NEGOTIATE PRIVACY-RELATED AGREEMENTS
You´ll be responsible for drafting and negotiating privacy-related and technology agreements, T&Cs and other complex legal documents.
You´ll assist with knowledge sharing and proactively monitor privacy developments.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Law Degree, ideally focusing on Data Privacy & New Technologies
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant working experience in an international law firm or as in-house counsel of an international company.
- Solid knowledge of data privacy law, IT law, digital marketing and media, e-commerce.
- Experience of analysing new technologies, and innovative products with digital facing activity and content.
- Professional communication and presentational skills
- Excellent organisational skills and process-oriented, well-structured working style
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and to meet deadlines
- Accuracy, team player, pro-active, solution driven, resilient
- Travel 0-10%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 2.181,00 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.