We are looking for a (Junior) Controller for our Red Bull Media House.
In this role, you will support the Red Bull Media House finance team in all aspects of controlling, such as monthly reporting, business planning & forecasting, and build strong relationships with the different business partners. In this function you will act as a finance specialist in the media area digital products. The digital products team you support is developing websites & applications like Redbull.com, RBTV, RB Games and many others, and is based in Austria and the US.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
PLANNING & FORECASTING
- Contribute to business planning procedures and preparation of presentations
- Support and challenge the business partners during the planning process, collect and analyze forecast data
- Act as a sparring partner for business partners and management – close collaboration with the budget owners. Support but also challenge business development
- Performing financial analysis on a project, ad-hoc, and proactive basis
- Preparation of reports and presentations based on request
- Ensure compliance with the group controlling and reporting guideline
- Share best practices, insights, and ideas, as well as highlighting risks and opportunities
- Month-end closing activities
- Preparation and continuous enhancement of management reporting, discussion of results during month-end close meetings, considering impacts on results
- Alignment with the accounting team
- Active involvement in new and existing finance projects
- Develop new and improve existing reports and usage of modern software tools
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- University Degree in Business Administration or similar (minimum Bachelor)
- Very good English skills, knowledge of German is a plus
- Already relevant controlling experience is an advantage
- MS Office knowledge (Excel), familiarity with integrated business analysis tools (SAP/-ERP, -BI) is a strong plus
- Analytical thinker with a good feeling for business, finance, and IT
- A team-player, with a high level of engagement and a self-directed person
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Structured and well-organized working style
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2.041 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.