PROJECT MANAGER & TECHNICAL SALES
MISSION TO LEAD - Inventive spirit and technological know-how drive us every day to be the best at what we do. We combine future-oriented thinking with simple processes to develop innovative, standardized, and customized machines for our global customers - 100% developed, manufactured and assembled at our headquarters in Hallein, Austria.
Are you ready to face the tasks of the future with us? Then apply now!
01/ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Hands-on management and coordination of substantial upcoming greenfield project(s)
- Central point of contact for all projects and technological inquiries within the USA
- Building and fostering strong, long-term relationships with customers
- Identifying customer needs and providing insights to improve the overall product portfolio based on interactions & feedback
- Acquiring and developing new customers and employees in order to construct a thorough network
- Participation in the development of future technologies and technical roadmaps in close collaboration with our Austrian team
- Develop business models, sales strategies, and operational plans for short- and long-term deals and negotiate contracts
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical sales and/or project management; experience in the PCB/semiconductor industry is a plus
- Technical education and commercial understanding
- Experience in leading projects as well as implementing technical requirements
- Fluent in English; German-skills are a plus
- Located in Southwestern/Western USA with willingness to travel (at first mainly to Bastrop, Texas, USA)
02/ WHAT WE OFFER
- Fully covered 2-3 month training at our headquarters in beautiful Salzburg, Austria
- Opportunity to make an impact and contribute to the development and growth of Advanced Engineering
- A vibrant, young, and motivated working atmosphere where you can grow both personally and professionally
- Competitive compensation and full access to our benefit program
- Temporary 3-year contact with the possibility of extension
- FLEXIBLE HOURS : Flexibility is not only important to us when it comes to our solution, but also to our working hours.
- WORK ATMOSPHERE: Due to our strong team spirit and positive work atmosphere, we enjoy going to the work every morning!
- TEAM EVENTS: We regularly organize fun team events throughout the year, ranging from our anual ski-day to grill fests.
- EDUCATION & TRAINING: We love supporting our employees beyond working hours and are happy to invest in know-how.
- DISCOUNTED LUNCH: We are big food fans and therefore support our team with a voluntary meal allowance of 4,40€ per working day.
- BRAND-NEW OFFICE BUILDING: The cherry on top? Head over to our news blog to learn more about our brand-new headquarters.