Graphic Designer (m/f/d)
AT A GLANCE:
The Graphic Designer will be instrumental to execute exceptional Design for Atomic. This job will bring a strong understanding for graphic and visual creation to move the brand in an aesthetic and qualitative future. Despite the fact that our DNA is undoubtedly build up by skiers and that we want to cater to the highest of functional requirements, we insist that our designers are, besides their personal interest in sport, up to date and well informed about what’s going on in the world of contemporary design.
You will work in the Atomic Creative Department - shaping the future of Atomic. Working in the creative Team includes a focus on brand, communication, campaigns and the digital platforms. We build up the best possible user journey for both retailers and end-consumers. You will closely collaborate with product managers, athlete managers and marketing professionals.
KEY MISSION AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Creation and execution of creative campaign visuals
- Your responsibility will be the seasonal-catalogue/magazine
- You’ll make sure our brand guidelines are respected throughout all touch points
- Ensure the visual understanding for quality and consistency in every facet of the design progress
- You will be expected to edit high-quality content and photography
- You’ll work closely within the creative team
YOUR PROFILE AND REQUIRED COMPETENCIES:
- Strong understanding and knowledge for graphic design and awareness of the competitive market
- You are a creative thinker, who loves challenging conventions
- Proficiency across Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- You have demonstrated talented design skills, and your portfolio shows taste and progressive design aesthetic.
- You have problem solving skills and the capacity to distill complex information into meaningful ideas
- You are led by curiosity, passion and reliability for doing great work
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are continuously looking into ways to invest in our employees and build a better working culture and environment. Here are just some of the internal benefits we offer.
- A full time job in a small & passionate team
- Flexible working hours and home office option
- Freedom to explore, make mistakes & develop your talents
- Beautiful office in the center of the alps
- Attractive benefits and employee discounts
- Company canteen
Remuneration is in accordance with the collective agreement for employees in the wood-industry. We offer a corresponding overpayment depending on your personal qualifications and professional experience as well as the development opportunities of a globally operating group of companies.
If this area of responsibility meets your expectations, we look forward to receiving your online application with the usual documents, as well as your portfolio. You can find further information about the company in the career section of our homepage at www.atomic.com .