Team Assistant - Global Sales
Our Worldwide Sales Agents are managed from our HQ in Fuschl and for that reason we would like to strengthen our team with a dedicated Team Assistant. As an internal and external point of contact, you are independently responsible for the organization of your area and work closely with our Management Team.
Your tasks will focus on providing comprehensive support for all organizational and administrative activities. You are responsible for organizing meetings and workshops, creating presentations, and coordinating internal topics and controlling the associated flow of information.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
In this role, you control the back office, reliably handle all administrative tasks, and ensure efficient meeting and travel planning. Also, you manage the budget coordination including 3rd Party Agency Management and Expense Reports.
CONTROL OF THE INFORMATION FLOW & PROCESS OPTIMIZATION
As the Team Assistant - Global Sales, you coordinate topics and information within the organization with confidence and a clear view of priorities. In addition, you optimize structures and processes to ensure efficient workflows. The maintenance of internal information systems is on your daily agenda to be able to retrieve data quickly. An example could be to housekeep our “Point of Sales” Catalogue or organize the flow and content of our digital posters.
ORGANIZATION & SUPPORT
You act as a point of contact for internal interfaces and arrange meetings and workshops. For example, the calls with markets as well as the quarterly Engagement Survey Check-Ins. You always have the management's back free by supporting them significantly in the preparation of presentations.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Completed studies in a relevant field or completed commercial training
- Fluent in English and German
- Working experience in a comparable position in an international environment is an advantage
- Previous experience in sales / field service / sales department advantageous
- Alternative previous experience in an organisational context possible, e.g. tourism industry
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially PowerPoint & Excel
- Professional and self-confident appearance paired with a dedicated and conscientious personality with strong communication and team skills
- Very good organizational talent and a high level of commitment to dealing with tasks reliably, communicatively and with absolute trustworthiness
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 2034 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.