Reporting & Analytics Manager
Join us and spread your wings!
The Operations Reporting & Analytics department provides SAP BW integrated reporting, planning and analytics solutions for the whole organization. The ambitious Reporting & Analytics Manager is a process & data expert supporting the strategic data driven projects within the Operations department, making data and analysis available for fact-based decision making. In this role, you’ll translate business requirements into technical concepts and drive the development of the BI landscape in close collaboration with the senior management and IT team. As a project team leader, you’ll coordinate relevant tasks (e.g. for external consultants) in order to achieve a successful outcome of the projects.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
SYSTEM BASED CONCEPTS AND PROCESSES
In Data Integration/Reporting projects you’ll act as a translator between business and IT. Your responsibility is to collect and analyse requirements from Operations teams and to transform them into system-based concepts, which will be used for technical implementation. As a sparring partner, you’ll discuss and align these concepts and processes with all stakeholders on business and IT side.
For relevant projects, you’ll act as a team leader for external (business) consultants. You’ll guide and develop the team with your internal know-how to achieve the best possible outcome & use of external resources. You’ll break down your projects into operational work packages and assign concrete deliverable to specific team members based on their strengths.
TRAINING & SUPPORT
Last but not least, you’ll drive training initiatives. You are first point of contact for BI data related questions in Operations. You’ll promote reporting solutions cross-functionally.
You’ll define project plans and work packages in close alignment with business stakeholders as well as IT, follow up on milestones and make sure that deadlines are met. You are responsible for setting the right priorities and pro-active communication with all involved parties. You’ll identify bottlenecks and find alternatives to remove the roadblocks.
DATA QUALITY AND DOCUMENTATION
You’ll also establish concepts for improving data quality, performance, and documentation for the increasing BI solutions in place. You understand cross-functional dependencies in data models and can judge related risks.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 5-7 years of experience in coordinating/managing cross-functional data-related projects in Supply Chain, Logistics and/or Operations management or Controlling.
- At least a bachelor’s degree with a strong focus on logistics, operations management or supply chain management (or related areas)
- English proficiency ; German is a plus
- Profound business knowledge of reporting and dashboarding applications – SAP BI, SAP Analytics Cloud. End-user knowledge of the following source applications – SAP ERP (MM/SD), SAP IBP, SAP TM.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint.
- Data analytics expertise, strong ability to understand data elements, sources, and relationships.
- Strong communication and presentation skills for internal and external stakeholders.
- Team player, goal-oriented, able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2.208,00 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.