Legal Counsel Sales & Commercial Matters
Are you passionate about negotiating commercial agreements in a complex business environment? Do you have an understanding of commercial topics, a sharp eye for detail and a strategic approach to legal problem-solving?
If so, we invite you to be part of our dynamic team as a Legal Counsel focusing on sales and commercial matters. As a Legal Counsel at Red Bull, you will play a crucial role in providing professional and solution-oriented legal advice to Red Bull’s HQ Departments, with a majority focus on our sales activities.
Persönliche Stärken einsetzen
Verantwortungsbereiche und Aufgaben, in denen etwas bewegt werden kann:
PROFESSIONAL, SOLUTION-ORIENTED AND TIMELY LEGAL GUIDANCE
You´ll provide expert guidance on various legal topics and will ensure that legal risks are effectively identified and managed. You will also ensure that our business practices align with legal standards and industry regulations.
CONTRACT DRAFTING, REVIEW AND NEGOTIATION
You´ll manage and negotiate complex commercial agreements across all areas and ensure that agreements are well-crafted and aligned with Red Bull’s legal best practices.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ADVISORY
Furthermore, you´ll provide comprehensive legal advice in Research & Development topics by utilizing your knowledge and expertise to support the company’s innovation initiatives.
LEGAL ADVICE ON SALES AND COMMERCIAL MATTERS
You´ll deliver professional legal advice on sales and commercial topics and will draft and negotiate international (framework) agreements with our international customers/partners. Together with our Sales Department you will assess international trends and develop strategies to effectively handle them. In addition, you will create and provide legal trainings to Red Bull’s HQ Departments.
DRAFTING, REVIEWING HQ TEMPLATES AND GUIDELINES
You´ll play a vital role in maintaining legal compliance and best practices by drafting, reviewing and ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of HQ templates and guidelines.
Hier zählen Erfahrung und bisher erbrachte Leistungen
Für die Rolle relevant:
- At least 3 years of professional experience, with a proven track record in handling complex international contracts, negotiations and commercial issues.
- Law degree from a reputable university, with an additional post-graduate degree being advantageous, admission to the bar is preferred.
- Excellent command of English (must have) and as well German (appreciated), both written and spoken, with exceptional contract negotiation skills.
- Understanding of and interest in commercial/business topics and competition law issues.
- Background in Research & Development or a related area is advantageous.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with a proactive, practical and solution-oriented mindset.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple matters in parallel in a fast-paced environment.
Lust auf eine Herausforderung?
Wir freuen uns auf eine Bewerbung, die Motivation und Kompetenzen enthält – und vor allem auch die Persönlichkeit dahinter erkennen lässt.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2.229,00 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.