Lead UX Designer
Then this is your chance to become part of our team. We’re looking for a talented UX designer who wants to drive change by introducing the Red Bull Design System within our department and act as a design advocate throughout our organisation.
We, as Media Technology & IT department, are responsible for all media technology within the Red Bull Media House. We operate over a hundred different applications and tools; from our self-developed media platform to one of the most technically advanced TV studios in Europe.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
With your passion about design and user experience design (UX) you’ll collaborate closely with product managers throughout our department turning business needs and user insights into a beyond the ordinary user experience.
Becoming a strong & communicative member of the cross-department UX organization you’ll bridge the gap between our department and the UX organization to be closely aligned on overarching design system changes while bringing in our departments demand and interest.
ENABLEMENT & GOVERNANCE
In this exciting role you’ll enable others by establishing best practices, patterns, tools, and guidelines to create a consistent user journey and experience across our application- and team-landscape leveraging the given Red Bull Design Systems at hand.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Design or media technology-focused education or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Passionate about design, user experience design, and the digital industry.
- Good knowledge of design principles and a user-focused design mentality.
- Basic understanding of web development and web technologies.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Figma, with the ability and openness to get up to speed with new emerging technologies quickly
- Persistent, systemic, and analytical thinking with an attention to detail.
- Good communication and organization skills.
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 2,367 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.