International Distribution Specialist
Are you willing to help us build the most ambitious pay for performance tool? Then, this role is made for you.
Pay for Performance agreements with Distribution Partners are integral to our business performance globally. The key success factor of Pay for Performance agreements is to ensure a conditionality mindset to optimize our investments.
The Pay for Performance tool is the application that drives this initiative. Hence, the purpose of the job is to develop, enhance and support the implementation of the rollout & deployment of the Pay for Performance tool which supports the markets to achieve their targets with their Distribution Partners.
Persönliche Stärken einsetzen
Verantwortungsbereiche und Aufgaben, in denen etwas bewegt werden kann:
In this role you’ll be responsible for establishing knowledge and expertise on the business & technical aspects of the Pay for Performance concept. On the technical side, you’ll have to establish understanding on all current data sources (internal & external) that support the Pay for Performance Tool. You’ll lead on the technical rollout of the Pay for Performance tool Set & Track as well as bringing in enhancements to both Set & Track. Also, you’ll manage the support role with IT tickets and support on testing KPIs and Dimensions. Finally, you’ll create insights & data visualization.
Business & Stakeholder management
On the business side, you will lead on providing strategic input, understanding current agreements in the markets, work closely with the regions, markets, finance, and revenue management to drive the conditionality mindset. You’ll identify efficiency opportunities & potential enhancements in the Pay for Performance Set tool and communicate to the relevant stakeholders in HQ, Regions & Markets. Last but not least, you’ll engage with the Key Users community in the Regions/Markets and ensure their training and engagement to rollout Pay For Performance Track tool.
Hier zählen Erfahrung und bisher erbrachte Leistungen
Für die Rolle relevant:
- 3+ years’ experience working in product or service design, showing excellence in visual design and brand craft.
- University Degree or Equivalent Professional Experience
- Fluent in English, any other language is beneficial.
- Strong analytical skills using internal and external data sources.
- Commercial and finance understanding, Distributor management or Key account management experience is a plus.
- High level of proficiency in Sales applications, BI reporting, Microsoft Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Learner, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- A team player with great integrity.
- Excellent communication and active listening skills.
- Resilience and adaptability to solve problems and identify priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to influence and manage key Stakeholders.
Lust auf eine Herausforderung?
Wir freuen uns auf eine Bewerbung, die Motivation und Kompetenzen enthält – und vor allem auch die Persönlichkeit dahinter erkennen lässt.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 2.229 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.