Are you willing to help us one the most ambitious digital and analytical product for the TV industry? Then this role is made for you!
TV insights is a digital spin-off within Red Bull working on a novel data analytics product. Located in Elsbethen (Austria) TV Insights works on revolutionizing the TV measurement- and advertisement industry. As a data scientist, you will be creating and improving the analytical foundation of our new product that is able to handle multiple millions of classification tasks every second. In a team of data scientists, you will define the success of a state-of-the-art analytics product collaborating with data engineers, analysts, and business stakeholders.
Persönliche Stärken einsetzen
Verantwortungsbereiche und Aufgaben, in denen etwas bewegt werden kann:
Create and improve real time machine learning applications
In this role, you’ll create and improve machine learning model components feeding the real time projection processing. To achieve this task, you and your team of data scientists will collaborate with a highly specialized team of engineers and data analysts. Understanding the technical implementation and setting the highest standards in your statistical models, you’ll create a direct business impact from day 1.
We continuously dedicate time to stay on top of technological and industry developments to improve our skillset and increase our ability to innovate on the job. Therefore, you’ll evaluate the potential of new industry developments and implement your own ideas on small-scale to test and validate their expected benefits.
Exploratory Analysis and Research
On the other hand, you’ll carry out thorough exploratory analysis to evaluate input data and achieve full model understanding. In research tasks as well as in your other work, you’ll uphold our commitment to best practice in modelling solutions and code production. You’ll also share your insights in an accessible way in dashboards and reports with management.
Hier zählen Erfahrung und bisher erbrachte Leistungen
Für die Rolle relevant:
- Master’s degree or PhD in highly quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.
- Relevant experience in quantitative analytics and/or statistics (e.g., from part-time jobs or internships)
- Advanced experience in application of statistical modelling (e.g., R, or Python with willingness to learn other)
- Experience with data base languages (e.g., SQL)
- Experience with statistical techniques, including regression, classification, and testing.
- Ability to translate your findings into clear and concise visualizations (e.g., ggplot, R Shiny, or Data Studio).
- Ability to give understandable presentations on complex topics.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong willingness to learn.
Lust auf eine Herausforderung?
Wir freuen uns auf eine Bewerbung, die Motivation und Kompetenzen enthält – und vor allem auch die Persönlichkeit dahinter erkennen lässt.
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 2.229 gross per month. However, our attractive compensation package is based on market-oriented salaries and is therefore significantly above the stated minimum salary. As an employer, we value diversity and support people in developing their potential and strengths, realizing their ideas and seizing opportunities. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, skin colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation or origin.