IT Project Manager (Inhouse) m/w
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
IT Project Manager (Inhouse) m/w Worldwide Leader in Sportswear
- Manage the team in charge of customizing ERP and POS systems
- Ensure the proper rules and guidelines are followed
- Organize the team's time and resources
- Report the progess and development of a project collective
- Travel on an ocassional basis throughout Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- Commercial aptitudes (sales or customer service experience)
- Several years of experience working with software solutions (preferrably retail but not necessarily)
- Deep knowledge of retail business processes
- Excellent knowledge and ability of both English and German
- Great communication skills overall
- Superior working atmosphere with friendly colleagues
- Company-sponsored events such as skiing trips, yoga classes, etc.
- Competitive salary/conditions and state-of-the-art facilities with gym, cafeteria, and more!
- The tendered position is subject to KV trading. BG 4/1 BJ € 2.300,00 A market-compliant overpayment is offered depending on qualification and experience.